Rack Netting Systems
A flexible and affordable alternative to traditional fixed panel or anti-collapse steel mesh systems.
BSE supply and install rack netting systems from RackNets, providing a full, competitively priced end-to-end service including aftercare.
Back of rack netting is a popular alternative to traditional anti-collapse steel mesh screens, protecting workers in the warehouse at a lower installation and maintenance cost. You can find out more about how these systems compare to fixed mesh systems here.
Benefits Of RackNets Rack Netting Systems
Aside from the lower costs, there a number of proven benefits that make our systems from RackNets a popular choice in warehouses.
- Zero maintenance required once installed.
- Can be installed in half the time of a steel mesh system – around 400 square metres per day.
- Independently tested for full pallet load falls.
- Easy to install in confined spaces such as between narrow aisle pallet racking systems.
- Range of colours available – useful for segregating different areas of the warehouse.
- No high-tension wires reduce the risk of system failure.
- Very low net deflection.
- Strong and lightweight but still very durable, the system won’t
- Due to the low-tension wires, stock that falls is easier to retrieve.
- Designed to contain loads of up to 1000kg.
- Adjustments and relocation much more practical than a steel mesh system.
- Compatible with SEMA guidelines.
Full Range of Solutions To Suit Any Application
There isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ approach to safety in the warehouse, so we hold stock to a range of RackNet solutions to suit the needs of any operation:
RACKNETS 5.0 – Offering the same features as 3.0, developed for environments where enhanced levels of protection are required. Download brochure.
In-Flu Netting – In-flu netting is designed to be installed within the centre of the rack to prevent stock from being pushed through one aisle and out the other. Download brochure.
Mezzanine Handrail Netting – This unique netting system is designed to be installed on the handrails of a mezzanine flooring system. Not only do the nets add extra protection for workers, but can also be used to support low-level pallets. Download brochure.
Talk To The Experts
If you’re interested in having a Rack Netting system installed in your warehouse or want to find out more about the benefits; give one of our expert team a call free today on 0117 955 5211. We’ll come to your site and recommend the best solution for you based on your individual requirements.
Bristol Storage Equipment Limited
Unit 28 Brunel Way,
Sign up to receive our newsletter
By submitting this form you agree to our privacy and data protection policy which governs how we deal with personal data.