Dexion Shelving Case Study - Coalville, Leics - BSE UK
Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company, founded on July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.
Location: Coalville, Leicestershire
Products: Dexion HI280 Shelving and Dexion P90 Pallet Racking
BSE UK were invited to quote for stores area shelving at a new Amazon distribution centre in Coalville, Leicestershire. Having previously kitted out the stores area for Amazon in Swansea, the client wanted to replicate the specification previously supplied.
Installation of stores shelving for small parts storage and pallet racking with pull-out dividers for palletised loads. Bristol Storage specified Dexion HI280 shelving with full height dividers to each level. Dexion P90 pallet racking was also specified as the perfect racking solution. Pull out units were fitted to the ground level racking locations to enable picking directly from pallets.
Dexion P90 Pallet Racking with Pull Out Units
Dexion HI280 Shelving System with Full Height Dividers
Dexion HI280 Shelving
- 2100mm High x 1000mm Wide x 600mm Deep
- 6 Shelf Levels per Bay
All bays fully clad – steel cladding to side frames and back
- 140 Kgs per Level
- 840Kgs per Bay
Dexion HI280 Dividers
- 3 no. Dividers per level (5 Levels per Bay)
- Total 1050 off. Dividers 400mm H x 600mm Deep
- Fully removable and relocatable dividers for optimum flexibility.
Dexion P90 Racking
- 2500mm High x 2700mm Wide x 1100mm Deep
- 3 Beam Levels per Bay
- Each Level fitted with Steel Decking Panels
- 2000 Kgs per Level
- 6000Kgs per Bay
Dexion P90 Pull Out Units
- Pull Out Units to be fitted to ground level of each racking bay. 2 units per bay.
- Load Capacity up to 1000Kgs per unit
- Finished in RAL 5010 Blue
Signup to our newsletter below to receive all our latest news!
By submitting this form you agree to our privacy and data protection policy which governs how we deal with personal data.