Mezzanine Floors for Extra Storage
Instead of having to extend or relocate your warehouse to acquire more storage space, installing a mezzanine floor gives you space at a fraction of the cost.
Storage Mezzanine Floors
At BSE UK, we design, supply and install mezzanine floors to increase available space in warehouses, factories, retail premises and other commercial premises without the need to expand or relocate. Common uses for the additional storage space created by mezzanine flooring systems include:
Mezzanine Floor for Storage Space
Is your warehouse bursting at the seams with stock? Perhaps you're preparing for a busy period and simply have nowhere left to put additional stock or are looking to create extra space for secure storage of valuable items. A mezzanine floor can be used to create additional storage space without the need to expand or relocate.
At BSE UK, we offer a full mezzanine floor design, supply and maintenance service and can help with any legal requirements such as the building regulations. We'll ensure the installation goes ahead on time and within budget with minimal disruption to your workplace.
What Can the Space Be Used for?
As well as general storage, there are a number of applications that a storage mezzanine floor might be used for including:
- Additional Stock - If there's a surplus of inventory, the space created by the mezzanine floor can take the strain off the rest of the warehouse.
- Storage for Popular Products - If there's a season or popular product that's flying off the shelves, the space can be used for extra storage and to improve fulfilment times.
- Packing Areas - During busy periods, the additional space can be used to create extra packing areas.
- Secure Rooms - If you have stock or machinery which needs to be protected, the mezzanine floor space can be fitted with grilles and locks to create a secure space.
- Additional Racking or Shelving - The space created can also be used to house additional pallet racking or shelving systems which can be used for a multitude of purposes.
- Archive Rooms - Archive rooms are often used to store business documents. These are less common nowadays as businesses make the switch to digital.
Benefits Of Warehouse Storage Mezzanines
- Creates space without the need to expand or relocate.
- Can be fitted below or above the mezzanine.
- Creates functional space that can be used for a number of reasons.
- Can help improve organisation and order fulfilment times.
- Adds value to your premises should you ever wish to sell.
- Can be used to sideline a product that isn't selling well to create additional space for those that are.
Request a Callback
Mezzanine flooring case studies
E-Vapor - Mezzanine Flooring, Partitioning & Warehouse Lighting
BSE UK was called to a site in Portishead belonging to E-Vapor...
Book your free initial site survey today
As part of our service, we offer a free initial site visit from one of our experienced surveyors to ensure we recommend the best product based on your current and anticipated future requirements. Click the button now or call one of the team today on 0117 9555 211.
Suitable for All Shelving and Racking Systems
We'll take into consideration the weight of the stock and the size of the pallet or shelving system that will be installed, this enables us to ensure that the mezzanine floor is a suitable size, can handle the weight and has the appropriate pallet gate fitted for your installation.
If you're unsure about which pallet racking or shelving system will provide the maximum benefit for your installation, one of our expert team will be happy to guide you through our complete range based on your requirements.
Talk To The Experts
Are you looking to create additional, functional space in your warehouse? To find out more about the benefits of storage mezzanine floors, or to book an initial site survey with one of team, get in touch with us today.
Bristol Storage Equipment Limited
Unit 2 Mead Court,
Sign up to receive our newsletter
By submitting this form you agree to our privacy and data protection policy which governs how we deal with personal data.