Mezzanine Floors for Offices
Our team of designers and fitters are experienced in understanding what you need most when it comes to creating more usable space in your commercial building.
Office Mezzanine Floor Solutions
At BSE UK, we design, supply and install mezzanine floors for use as office space in warehouses, factories, production lines and other commercial environments. An office mezzanine floor can be used to create a number of functional areas including:
Mezzanine Floors for Office Space
Is temporary office accommodation filling up your car park? Are staff discontent about the lack of breakout rooms, canteens or quiet areas in the premises? Perhaps you are thinking of expanding but can't get planning permission or secure the budget required.
At BSE UK, we offer a cost effective mezzanine planning services (including covering any legal requirements such as building regulations) we can design, supply and construct a mezzanine floor for you, ensuring you are able to continue your operation at your current office, with the minimum of fuss and inconvenience.
What Would an Office Mezzanine Floor Be Used For?
A mezzanine floor can be used to create functional space within your premises which can be used a wide range of applications as well as office space such as:
- Training Rooms - These can be soundproofed and air conditioned to create ideal learning environments.
- Washrooms - Plumbing can be installed to create toilets, washrooms or comfortable changing rooms for staff.
- Meeting Rooms - With a view over the full factory or warehouse floor, mezzanine floors can be used to create ideal meeting room space.
- Reception Areas - Clean, quiet and comfortable reception areas can be created to create a perfect first impression for potential clients and visitors.
- Breakout Areas - Can be fitted with comfortable chairs, pool tables, football tables and more to create a fun and social space for workers.
Benefits Of Warehouse Office Mezzanines
- Improve employee satisfaction and efficiency.
- Make use of unused space without expanding.
- Get a view of the entire workfloor.
- Rooms can be noise insulated for distraction free working.
- Add value to your premises should you ever wish to sell.
- Can be fitted below or above the mezzanine.
Request a Callback
Mezzanine flooring case studies
E-Vapor - Mezzanine Flooring, Partitioning & Warehouse Lighting
BSE UK was called to a site in Portishead belonging to E-Vapor...
Book your free initial site survey today
As part of our service, we offer a free initial site visit from one of our experienced surveyors to ensure we recommend the best product based on your current and anticipated future requirements. Click the button now or call one of the team today on 0117 9555 211.
Complete Interior Refit Solutions Available
Unlike many other providers of mezzanine floors, we are able to provide full interior refits to completely transform your workspace, allowing you to benefit from using just one provider throughout the project. Our refit solutions include the design, supply and installation of:
- Storage Products - Such as pallet racking, shelving, partitioning systems and more.
- Climate Control - Including heating and air conditioning solutions.
- Furniture - With options available to suit any budget or style.
- Flooring - From robust safety flooring to stylish vinyl, we have something for every space.
- Electrical Installation - To ensure you have power in your new space, we can arrange the fitting of safe and compliant electrics.
- Lighting - We can supply super efficient LEDs to reduce energy bills.
- Security - Including guarded areas, security doors and locking systems.
Full Range of Mezzanine Accessories
As well as mezzanine floors, we can supply and install a wide range of accessories to ensure your installation is safe and practical, our range includes:
- Lifts for passengers and goods.
- Fire resistance.
- Pallet gates.
- Edge protection.
Talk To The Experts
Are you ready to make use of unused space in your warehouse? To find out more about the benefits of a mezzanine flooring system and book an initial site survey with one our team, get in touch today.
Bristol Storage Equipment Limited
Unit 28 Brunel Way,
Sign up to receive our newsletter
By submitting this form you agree to our privacy and data protection policy which governs how we deal with personal data.